to explain to you how your information is protected, collected and used,
which may be updated by odomexchange from time to time. odomexchange will
by posting notice on the odomexchange site.
1. Protecting your privacy
• We don't share your information with third parties for marketing
• We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies",
"web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
• We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
• Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
• Chats and Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your
browser to log out.
• odomexchange does not knowingly collect any information from persons
under the age of 13. If odomexchange learns that a posting is by a person
under the age of 13, odomexchange will remove that post.
• odomexchange, or people who post on odomexchange, may provide links
to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We
are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies
of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy
policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
• We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending
self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing
subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
• For paid job postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s),
phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes. You may need to provide
additional information about your organization if you wish to qualify for
a non-profit job posting account.
• odomexchange does not store credit card information. Credit card
transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to
protect the security of your payment information during transmission by
using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
• We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback
or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you
contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on odomexchange's
forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
• Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served,
including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to
diagnose problems with our server, to administer the odomexchange site,
and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
• All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even
after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
• Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
• Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in
a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot
guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of odomexchange postings by search engines
and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with odomexchange - including
archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make
available odomexchange postings, including resumes
5. Circumstances in which odomexchange may release information
• Odomexchange may disclose information about its users if required
to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably
necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
• Odomexchange may also disclose information about its users to law
enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure
that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties;
or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of odomexchange, its
users or the general public.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and
agree that due to the international dimension of odomexchange we may use
the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified
in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission
of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand
that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By
providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top